Sunday, May 27, 2007

Finally more pictures of our new property

Our family and friends continue to ask us to post more pictures of our property in Costa Rica. So, Patrick threw them up on Photobucket. He did it quickly so some of the pictures are labeled wrong but you will get the gist of the place.

When I'm done with all the work here in Big Lake (I'm currently staining all the cabinets and doors in the house-YUCK!), I'll get more of the pictures organized on a different site.

So,
click here to see the "preview pictures" (oh yeah, most of the pictures show Patrick goofing off since I didn't consider the fact that others would want to see the property -duh!).

I also promise to post really nice pictures after we move into the place in July.



This photo is of the "jungle" in the backyard.

No comments: