Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hello world!

I'm done threatening to post about Costa Rica. Here it is -like it or not. I've read a ton about moving to and living in Costa Rica and I can never find exactly what I am looking for so I've decided to do it myself. I'm sure it won't live up to everyone's expectations but I've learned that nothing does or does it? cuz I forget ;-)

So, the main purpose of this blog site is to keep all our family and friends in the loop of our move and then our final destination of Costa Rica.

We will be moving shortly after Summerfest in Milwaukee (July). Summerfest will be celebrating their 40th anniversary and we wouldn't miss it for the world! For those of you who have never been to Summerfest, you NEED to check it out:
http://www.summerfest.com
there is enough music, food, sun, & fun for everyone! (as we like to say)

Here are some photos of the house we will hopefully own by next week















the bottom photo is the main house and the first one is a view of the guest house from the balcony of the main house (over looking the nearby coffee fields)


No comments: