Monday, April 30, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been so busy lately! I am such a slow poke when it comes to getting my items up on Ebay. Generally it takes me 30 minutes per item! But I have been plugging away and so check back often since I am continually adding new fun stuff. Click here for all my items (and thanks for bidding!). Like I said before, I hate to give some of these treasures up but moving to Costa Rica is much more fun and exciting to me right now than having a huge display case full of "things".

Our realtor has been in contact with us a lot this past weekend. The company's lawyer is in the process of writing up our purchase agreement! Yeah! We still need to wait until the other couple's option runs out but they only have a few days left so we are very hopeful!

We had a garage sale on Saturday which helped us empty part of the garage. The plan is to have one at least one day every weekend until we move. Then we'll take all the unsold items to Salvation Army. Speaking of Salvation Army, we took another van full of clothes again today. Who knew we had so many darn clothes! It's kind of scary!

Anyway, I hope to get more useful information posted soon. So, please stay tuned!

No comments: